“The impact counselling has had on my life money cannot buy”
Our objectivesWhen Changes Counselling was established a number of objectives were set out for us to provide a first class counselling service. Below are our objectives.
- To provide a safe and empathic place for individuals and couples to air and share problems and work towards finding solutions without fear of being judged.
- To work within the community to contribute to its health and welfare, seeking to work with local GPs, churches and other agencies within a holistic framework.
- To provide a safe, supportive, non-judgemental, accessible environment in Haringey where people can discuss their problems with professional counsellors.
- To assess each prospective client as to their suitability for counselling and where it may be needed, refer on to a more suitable agency which will best supply their needs.
- To maintain high standards by ensuring we are professionally trained, under regular supervision and receiving ongoing personal and professional development.
- To work from suitable surroundings, which will provide a safe and secure environment for our clients.
- To welcome trained Christian counsellors who have the Changes Counselling ethos and wish to join the team.